Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Me

my name is King Gerry XI i am a absolute monarch, a absolute manarch is when the king (me) has absolute power. I am the ruler of Italy, i have to control and make sure my country is safe. My favirote quote is "It is better to be feared than loved,if you can not be both" ~Machiavelli, i like this quote so much because it definds me. I would love someone to think of me having strangth instead of weakness...

The country i rule is Italy, i got it passed down from my father.i like absolute monarch because that means i have complete control. I do not believe in the divine rights because i do not think god pick you to be king.i will have no criticism against my moonarch. My manarch is roman cathlic. i will relate to all ethnic and religious minorities...

No comments:

Post a Comment